Date: Sunday, March 23, 2014 from 10.00am to 1.00pm
Location: Highline Ice Arena 18005 Aurora Ave N, Shoreline, WA 98133
Sign up for the first ever Elfstedentocht to take place in Seattle. The original tour consists of 125 miles of ice skating across the Dutch province of Friesland, traveling through 11 different towns and cities. To make this event even more legendary, we have created our very own family friendly version with fun filled activities for everyone. All proceeds and donations go directly to Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Register now to avoid a line at the door, then gather as many donations as you can. You can also pay with cash or check at the door.
What You Need to Know
- Everyone is welcome: children to adults, friends of your family…everyone!
- Entry fee includes coffee, tea, or hot cocoa with a Dutch treat. Children under 5 are free. (Skate rental is available for an additional $3).
- Cash or check are welcome at the door if you haven’t registered online.
- YOU NEED TO BRING YOUR OWN HELMET, stick if you have one, & warm gloves to participate in pond hockey
- Split Pea Soup, Hot Cocoa & Dutch goodies for purchase.
- The team who raises the most money will win a special VIP package that lasts the entire day…so be sure to signup!
- 10:00-10:30 Registration
- 10:30-11:15 Elfstedentocht
- 11:15-11:45 Pond Hockey (1)
- 11:45-12:00 Free Skate
- 12:00-12:30 Pond Hockey (2)
- 12:30-13:00 Free Skate or Pond Hockey (3)
We hope you and your family (and friends) can join us on the 23rd in support of Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Not fond of skating but don’t want to miss out on all the fun? We need some enthusiastic volunteers to help us out at the event. If you are interested in volunteering, please click here and sign up today!