King’s Day wouldn’t be possible if it weren’t for our generous sponsors. This year we have several sponsorship options which are available to both individuals as well as businesses. If you would like to support this worthwhile cause, please ask us how to become a sponsor.
Sponsorship Levels for 2017
Facts About our King’s Day Celebration
- Hansje Brinker Guild is part of the Seattle Children’s Guild Association and is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization. Our Tax ID number is: 501(c)(3) 26-1561959
- Seattle Children’s Hospital benefits from the proceeds of King’s Day.
- Donations may be tax-deductible; contact your tax advisor for details.
- Many companies will match your donation.
- Our King’s Day celebration is April 29th and we anticipate over 300 visitors from the surrounding areas.
- The party takes place from 1:30pm-4:30pm and we welcome everyone from the community to join.
- Sponsorship deadline is April 1 to ensure inclusion on printed materials.
- Contact Karen Drapers to find out how to become a sponsor.